Saturday 14 November 2009

The Challenge is set!

I recently bought the book 101 Dog Tricks by Kyra Sundance and Chalcy with the intention of getting a few ideas for Sparky and Kota.

And then I thought "Why just use a few of the tricks when there's 101 of them?". And so the challenge was born!

I will start at the beginning of 101 Dog Tricks and work my way to the end teaching each trick to one or other or both of my dogs. And I will blog about my progress with each trick with pretty pictures and videos for you all to enjoy!

Feel free to play along if you want!

We'll be back soon with Trick Number 1 - "Sit".

Abigail, Sparky and Kota.

4 comments:

  1. Heya. I saw your post in DogsinTraining on LJ.

    Thought I'd come over. :) I've borrowed that book from the library before but never got around to teaching any tricks.

    If by any chance you can put up a 'how-to' video as you teach each trick, it would be AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you here from LJ ...

    Sounds like great fun! I'll join in sometimes :). Gromit and Kizzy both know sit, so I'm with you so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun challenge. When we have the time maybe we'll play along. It would be fun to learn new tricks! We already know sit so I guess we’re set for trick #1. I'll have to go pick up the book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! It's a wonderful book. Can't wait to see your progress!

    ReplyDelete