Wednesday 22 September 2010

Number 4 - Recall!

I got my video camera back! Well, I actually got a brand spanking new one as my one was apparently unfixable, but it's exactly the same, just newer. And it works.

And so we move swiftly on with 101 Dog Tricks.

Next up is a recall. Now I will happily admit that Sparky's recall is not all it could be. He comes, eventually, and it's sometimes half-hearted. But considering he had no recall when I got him and he's a hunting breed mix I'm happy with the recall I've got on him. He knows when it's important and he comes back to me then.

Kota, on the other hand, has a turn-on-a-sixpence-and-shoot-back-to-Mummy's-side recall that these videos don't really give a full understanding of. Just know that he is a little angel (most of the time).

On to the video!


No comments:

Post a Comment